Tuesday, June 24, 2008

DONATE BLOOD!! NOW.

Hey fellow bloggers, friends and random stalkers!
I did dancing today. And I suck. I'm so uncoordinated. Anyway, I was like bumping into people and everyone's like, "Uhhh." And I'm like, "I keep going the wrong way..."

Anyway, I'm sure Dale Thomas will still love me. He'd better. I was on a forum a few minutes and there are like 33 commets all saying John Marsden is the best author ever. One of the comments is mine. Anyhoo, I found it amusing.

And yeah. I'm a nerd because I have read all of John Marsden's books. Well, not all of them. Most of them. I can't be bothered going through them all. There are HEAPS.

I basically read the Tommorow Series, Ellie chronicles and So Much To Tell You. Which doesn't sound like much but it is. X]

Oh and at lunchtime, we were doing a radio ad for a Blood Bank competition. It was fun. It is for O negative people to give blood. I wonder if I am O negative. 1 in 15 people have O negative blood. So, if 14 other people don't have it, it's you!

It's like on Rove when Pete was like, "One in three people are overweight. If it isn't the people next to you, then it's you!"

Funny. Australia is the fattest country. It is all my fault. =]

No comments: