Wednesday, June 4, 2008

ME AND MY BUDDY EXAM.

Me and Exam are NOT friends.

X[

I made a poem for Exam.

(We had a fight the other day so yeah)

There once was a guy called Exam
Who everyone hated just like mouldy ham
I was scared
But I also cared
Because I did not want to end up like Uncle Sam.


Btw, Uncle Sam is a guy who I don't know. He is meant to represent someone who doesn't study for exams and ends up like a hobo.

And I made another poem for Exam.

I knew this guy
He was definitely bi
I saw him in love with a boy
I called out, "Oi!"
But he ignored me
So I went to pee...

Lameeeeeeee. I made that one up spontaneously. But it rhymes. X]
Anyway, The guy called Exam is meant to represent my hatred for exams. I'm really sorry if someone got confused. My apologies. I hope no one ran into a pole and died. If so, I am deeply sorry. Shall I pay the funeral fees? *grabs my mum's credit card*

Lol, I was reading Jack Heath's blog and he was like saying how he went to buy some Cornflakes and there was a sign on the Cornflakes that said it contained "zinc." So Jack was like, "Okay. I know zinc is on the periodic table but I didn't think we could eat it..." And then later on, Jack went to his shampoo and on the bottle, it read, "Contains zinc. Do not swallow." And Jack was all confused.
I laughed. Not at Jack's confusion but at the way zinc can be edible and non-edible. X]

Oh and the TV Week blogger posted her Big Brother blog and she was like saying how Ollie is her favourite housemate and if the housemates were eliminated for swearing too much (three strikes and you're out), then Ollie would be in the house alone. She was like, "
If BB keeps his word to evict people with three strikes, at this rate, we're looking at seven weeks with Ollie, which suits me." It was funny. Oh and she also said, "[Nobbi] is actually quite amusing, though I'm glad he got a strike against him for excessive bad language — it was getting to the point where entire episodes were just one long beep. Or maybe they were just entire episodes of Travis talking. It's so difficult to tell." It was funny. I love the TV week blogger. Good times.

No comments: