Saturday, June 21, 2008

HI, I'M LAURA. AND I WAS PAINTING MYSELF RED AND SHOOTING AT HELICOPTERS BEFORE IT WAS COOL.

I watched Friday Night Live last night. It was Heavy Metal night. ^_^
Brigitte won. I wanted Alice to win but I wasn't disappointed because Brigitte is a girl. Brigitte was really good at playing air guitar. It was hilarious. When I have my own band, Brigitte can be the air guitarist. I'll be the triangle player. I'm good at that.

Terri was good with the air guitarist. The air-guitar-judge was like, "You know how to use the tongue. Call me." It was funny.

And apparently, the housemates have made two groups - the Black Crows and the Three Blonde Mice. And Travis (Black Crow member) was like, "I don't want to be a black crow! I want to be a pink flamingo." And I'm like, "Uh. Are you gay?"

And yeah. It was a great show. Guess who's birthday it is today? ^_^
DALE THOMAS!
He got a British bulldog for his birthday. And he turns 21. Hopefully, the Collingwood players will give him a good birthday present and win against the Western Bulldogs. And maybe Scotty Pendlebury can hit Jason Akermanis really hard so that he can yell, "I'm tougher than Jason." And I'll be like, "The Scotty will last. The Jason Akermanis won't."

I was watching Video Hits today. They showed an interview with Ricki Lee and I'm like, "I know what I'm looking forward to in August." And no, it isn't receiving my Biology exam mark.

Timmy turned 18 yesterday. He can now drink alcohol and get into nightclubs. Except he wouldn't want to spend the night in a nightclub when he can spend the night in my bed. Ooh, dirty. ^_^

X]

No comments: