Thursday, June 12, 2008

PINK HAIR.

I have been meaning to write this for ages.

Well, on Before The Game (last Saturday), Mick Molloy and Hughesy were picking on Buddy. So I was like, "LEAVEE BUDDY ALONEEE!!" And then, Lehmo was like, "LEAVEE BUDDY ALONEEE!!" And I'm like, "Go Lehmo!"



Lehmo is fawesome. He barracks for Hawthorn. Which is a lame team, no offence. But Lehmn is funny.

When I said that Hawthorn are a lame team, I meant all the Hawthorn players are lame but not Buddy! Buddy looks like a cuddly guy (besides Dale Thomas) therefore he is un-lame. If I met him, I'd hug him. It would be fawesome. Hey, I wonder if Collingwood play Hawthorn again this season. I'm going to go and check.



Argh. Die. Collingwood do play Hawthorn but it is at night. Bummer. I can't see a night game. Unless I go with someone. Anyone barrack for Hawthorn here? Fine then. I'll watch the game from my comfy couch.



I have a song in my head. It was in my head during the Chemistry exam. It goes like this, "And we played the first thing that came to our heads. It just so happened to be. The best song in the world. It was the best song in the world."

And yeah. It is sung by Jack Black. The song is called Tribute.



"Be you angels?"

"Nay, we are but men."



"Me and my brother Kyle. We were hitchhiking down a long and lonesome road."



Lol. I like writing out a whole lot of lyrics. By the way, those lyrics were all from the same song. It is a fawesome song. I'll probably be sitting in the GAT going, "This is not the greatest song in the world. It's just a tribute." And the supervisors will be like, "Um. Okayy." And they'll have no idea what I'm on about. They'll probably think I'm on drugs.



Speaking of drugs, "E. E. E. Ecstasy." Mr Gee is pretty cool. Don't cha think? =]



Yum. I feel like a sushi. My friend is so lucky - she gets to go to Japan! I would so learn Japaneses if they offered it at my school. I would have sat in class and ate sushi. When we had to decide between Chinese and Italian for year 8, I was like, "Well, I don't know much Chinese food so I'll choose the pizza and gelati." And that is why I chose Italian. Because of the food.



We didn't get to eat any of that food though. =[

But we did get a milkshake and a pastry treat in one of the Italian lessons. And we had to do a dialogue in Italian and mine was s***. My partner was good though. Except she didn't go and do Italian. Probably because she wanted to do History instead. Because another of my friends (that isn't a friend anymore) chose to do Italian because she didn't want to do History or Geography or anything like that. X]



And I remember when we were learning how to tell the time in Italian and the teacher brought in those biscuits with the time on them. We got two biscuits each. Except we had to tell the time in Italian. Not that hard.



Oh and I also remember my Italian teacher rang up my mum and was like convincing my mum to convince me to do Italian in year 9. And apparently I got 100% on my Italian verb test while other people got zero. And my Italian teacher was like, "If you don't want to learn Italian, what language do you want to learn? Maybe Italian will help you with that."


And I'm like, "I wanted to learn Japanese because I like sushi." And my Italian teacher was like, "Oh."



Lmao. I'm funny. Except not funny enough to be a stand-up comedian. If I had to choose one occupation, it would be Stand Up Comedian and Pete Helliar would train me to be funny. And Rove, Carrie Bickmore, Hamish and Andy can train me too. Especially the last two. They are hilarious. I love the sport ghosting. I have never tried it but one day I will. Me and Dale Thomas will be the world greatest ghosters. And we would win the Olympics for Australia.



The Amazing Race is on tonight. I won't be blogging about it though. I asked the TV Week blogger to blog about it but she hasn't replied yet. In the newspaper, there was a picture of one of the teams and there was a girl with pink hair. I want pink hair. Except my school is gay and won't allow any hair colours that aren't a natural colour. When I am a checkout chick at Coles (not Safeway because they are also gay), I will have wicked pink hair. It will be cool. X]

No comments: