Friday, June 27, 2008

HI, I'M LAURA. AND IF I WAS GOING TO DO A PUZZLE WHILE ON THE JURY, I'D AT LEAST MAKE IT HANGMAN.

Whoa. It was the last day of Term 2 today. Everyone was all excited and hyperactive. I kept thinking it was the end of the year because everyone was acting so excited and in a good mood.

Anyway, I made slime today. With alcohol. O_O! Nah, it wasn't the alcohol that you drink. So, don't worry, I didn't get drunk. X]

And we had a liturgy thingie today. It was fun until they made me put my stone into a bowl. I was playing with the stone. Twas fun. ^_^

Oh and after school, I was bored so I took a walk down Mayfair. Nah, I'm joking. I took a walk down the street to look at shops. And there were so many girls from my school. It was scary. So I didn't even bother going into Subway or Nando's because they would be PACKED with girls from my school.

But I went to the newsagents. And I picked up the latest Girlfriend magazine and guess what was inside? Something that only girls use unless you like opening them because they look like aeroplanes. If you ask me, they are the LAST thing I would touch but I have to. It is horrible. You should all feel sorry for me. I hate them and I hate the stuff that goes IN them. I'm sorry if I ruined your dinner but that stuff in the tomato sauce bottle isn't actually tomato sauce.

I feel like eating something. Even though I just ate lunch and a few slices of raisin toast. Oh and today I went into Baker's Delight. I love the sample food that they have on the counter. I'm such a cheapskate.

And when I was in the newsagents, I was reading the TV Hits magazine. I wanted to buy it but I didn't have enough money. It was $6. Anyway, inside the TV Hits magazine, there was an article about Jonas Brothers, a massive poster of the Jonas Brothers, posters of Gabriella Cilmi, Jordin Sparks, Colbie Colliat and heaps more cool stuff. X]

Lol. I wanted that magazine. I'll get my mum to buy it for me. *cheapskate*

No comments: