Saturday, June 7, 2008

I JUST DIED. SERIOUSLY. X]

Omg. Has anyone seen the latest advertisements for Rove? The episode on June 8th? I saw it. It said that Jack Black and Michael Buble were going to be on the show. And I'm like, "I don't even like Michael Buble. And who the hell is Jack Black?" And I was tossing up whether I should watch it and guess what?

Apparently Jack Black is going to do a voice in Kung Fu Panda (I want to see that movie ^_^) and he was the lead singer in the band, Tenacious D. I am so watching Rove. I wouldn't miss it even if Dale Thomas invited me out for dinner. I'd cancel the dinner and make it Tuesday night. Oh wait - it can't be Tuesday because I'm meant to be studying for my Biology exam that night.

Anyway, my point is that Jack Black (coolest dude in history) deserves a poem written by me.

There once was a dude called Jack Black
I didn't know who he was - front or back
But I saw his root
And he sung Tribute
If he worked for me, I would never give him the sack!

Crappy limerick. Sorry Jack.
By "root," I mean where he came from, k?

Nay, we are but men, ROCK! Jack Black is so cool. I'm going to listen to Tribute now, lol.

Nobbi won FNL. He beat Bianca. I was like, "Yay!" and the audience was like, "Booo!" Because of what happened in the Daily Show beforehand. I didn't know what had happened in the Daily Show. All I knew was that Bianca had a fight with Renee. I like Renee. Almost as much as Ollie.

I decided not to do Physics. So, don't worry about the problem I wrote on here. Just think of it as a rant. Because I rant a lot on here.

In English on Friday, I was bored because all we were doing was listening to Oral Presentations. And my friend got up to do her Oral. And I was like, "Say it in an accent." And she was like, "No." And I'm like, "An English accent? Irish? Amercian? Please?"

And then, I thought of the accent another of my friends used to tell a froggy joke. And I told my friend (who was doing the Oral) to use that accent. And she looked at me strangely but she hadn't been there when the froggy joke was told.

So, all English lesson, I'd be like, "Froggy. Jump up!" And I'd try to do the accent but I can't. I can't do ANY accents. I fail at life. Next time we have to do an English oral, I'm doing it in an English accent. I can't do one but I can try. And the teacher will be like, "Are you British?" And I'll be like, "Nope. But I learn the English language so I may as well talk like it."

And I watched Friends yesterday. The armadillo was explaining to his son about Hannukkah and then Joey walked in and was like, "Merry Christmas!" And he was in a Superman suit. And then I was watching FNL and the theme was SUPERHEROES. Lol. They got to FLY in one of the games. It was fawesome. When I was walking home, I was like, "Wouldn't it be cool if I could fly?" And I looked up at the sky and it was grey and cloudy and yucky. And I'm like, "Maybe not." Because I might get struck by lightning. =[
(Well, it wasn't raining but it looked like it.)

I have decided that me and Dale Thomas are going to get married and live in a big mansion. And we won't have kids because I would be a crappy mother. My kid will turn out retarded like me.

2 comments:

DevinRae said...

Yeah. the thing with nobbi on the daily show was that nobbi, rory and ben told travis that alice hated him (even though she just said he could get annoying) then they were playing truth or dare and nobbi asked travis who his least fav person in the house was and he said alice cos of what the guys told him. Then he found out that alice didnt say she hated him and they reckon nobbi set him up cos he knew trav was gonna say alice cos of what they said. anyway both alice and trav were crying and alice yelled at nobbi... thats about it. (hope u get it, its a bit confusing)

Laura said...

Nobbi is such a cow. X[
I don't like Nobbi or Bianca. They are losers.
Alice is one of my favourite housemates because she is actually smart (being a doctor and such).