Tuesday, June 17, 2008

TWO ALBUM REVIEWS.

Yes. I have two albums/EPs/whatever and I feel like reviewing them.

Lessons To Be Learned - Gabriella Cilmi

Save The Lies
Good song. It is very catchy and I'm always singing along.

Sweet About Me
It was the first Gabriella Cilmi song that I heard. And I loved it. =D

Sanctuary
This song makes me want to see St Trinians. Even though I have no idea what the movie is about - I just love this song.

Einstein
Yes, I want to be like Einstein too. And I want to know the equal of pi. Me and Gabriella must be twins. We both have a little brother called Joe.

Got No Place To Go
"Not everything that glitters is gold."
I like that line. It is like when I see something shiny on the ground and think it is a coin. But it isn't. Anyway, I love to sing along to this song. X]

Don't Want To Go Bed Now
"Mummy, I don't wanna go to bed now!"
No, that isn't a line in this song. I just felt like adding that.
This is a good song and the tune is fawesome. =]

Messy
I love the way she goes, "Ping" and "ding" and bum-py." It makes the song sound fun.

Awkward Game
Sort of soul music. Not really pop because it is more mellow and melodious. I can't describe music but I am trying.

Safer
Soul music. Meaningful and deep. I love it. X]

Cigarettes and Lies
Okay, this song has nothing to do with cigarettes. I don't even think Gabriella smokes. She better not or I'll smash her album into a million pieces.
Anyway, it is an upbeat song. She's a great singer. "Baby, baby, baby."

Terrifying
No, Gabriella isn't terrifying. She's sweet. And in this song, she's probably singing about a guy; a boyfriend. X]

Sit In The Blues
Melodious and soul music. "I guess I lose, boy, ain't that right?"

Sorry
Hating Alison Ashley FTW! When I first heard this song I'm like, "I know this song. It sounds familiar." And then I remember it was from Hating Alison Ashley, lol.
"Have you ever been hurt so bad, you just want to die. And break down and cry."

When We Were Kids E.P. by The Galvatrons

When We Were Kids
"A, oh oh oh."
I loved this song when I first heard it. It is catchy and even my mum can sing along to it. Therefore, it must be a catchy tune because my mum can't sing ANY tune.

She's In Love
Yeah, she is in love. Lol, Johnny must have been singing about me being in love with Dale Thomas. It is a great song.

Donnie's On TV
Hehe, Johnny is a pretty rad singer. X]

And yeah. That is the end of my album reviews. Gabriella Cilmi and the Galvatrons both come from Victoria.
I want the Galvatrons to bring out an album. That would be fawesome.

No comments: