Monday, June 16, 2008

MY DAY TODAY. WITHOUT THE BORING BITS.

Hey people.
Rihanna (did I spell her name right?) left Big Brother last night. I found that our via the TV Week blog. Anyway, her name reminds me of Rihanna who sings "You can stand under my umberella. Ella, ella, ella, a, a, ,a.."


Man, I love that song. Actually I loved annoying people by singing that song. And yeah.

I had school today. Well, I had one class which was Biology. But I still had to go to school which sucked.


Anyway, I have a funny story to tell thee. (Well, it wasn't funny at the time but still)


I was at my locker getting my bag out, ready to go home. It was about 12:30 and I had to be really quiet - there were exams on. So I got my bag and headed down the stairs. Now, I am one of the clumiest people ever. I nearly reached the bottom of the stairs and I fell. On my bum. And it made the loudest sound in the world. Some kid in China probably heard it. Anyway, I was so scared that the people upstairs had heard the sound because they were doing an exam and I knew they'd be pissed off if the noise outside distracted them. So I had to quickly get up and leave.

Anyway, I was walking home and my bum was hurting (because I fell on it). So I'm like, "Hey God, it's me, Laura. I feel like a hug. Can you send Dale Thomas or Buddy Franklin to me?" And God was like, "Uh." And he didn't. Because he is gay. =[


And that is the end of my story. True story. It happened today. X]


If only I could find Dale or Buddy, I'd hug them. And I'd never let them go. NEVER.


Omg. My two boyfriends have their birthdays this week. Timmy turns 18 on Friday and Dale turns 21 on Saturday. Exciting.


In Biology today, we watched Gattaca. Except not the whole movie. Just the first bit. It is about genes and DNA and stuff. Which is what we are learning about in Biology for Unit 4.


I have a joke for you.

Did you know that diarrhoea is a genetic disease?
It is. It runs in your genes (jeans).


Lol. I found that quite amusing. =]

No comments: