Sunday, June 15, 2008

BUDDEH IS SO COOL. HE EVEN GETS A "EH" AT THE END OF HIS NAME. =]

I just watched the Amazing Race. And my favourites (which I chose at the start) were eliminated at the end. Freaking hell! Argh. If anyone else watches the Amazing Race, Ari and Staella (whatever her name is) were so cool. Especially Ari. I had a theory that he was gay. X]

Rove is on tonight. ^_^
With Operator Please. And Sharon from Kath & Kim. And Adam Sandler. =]

Dale Thomas plays today. Hopefully he wins. He turns 21 next Saturday. Lol, I want to be invited to his 21st birthday party. If he is having one, of course. X]

On the Amazing Race, there is a team which the other teams call "The Freaks." It is amusing. "The Freaks" team consists of a girl with pink hair and a guy with black hair and boy does he look like a goth. They are called Dating Goths because they are BOTH goths. They are my new favourites. Only because the other teams are all like, "The freaks just passed us!" or "We passed the freaks!" And I'm like, "They aren't freaks! You're the freak!"

Omg. Last night, Buddy got reported. And I'm like, "LEAVEE BUDDY ALONEEE!!" Because the stupid umpires are so bloody stupid for reporting my little Buddy.

I have an update for you all. Carlton have made the Top 8. *stabs Chris Judd*
HEADLINE: Carlton skipper found at his house covered with blood.
ARTICLE (WRITTEN BY REBECCA TWIGLEY): I had just been at the Carlton vs Collingwood match and had gone round to my friend's house to celebrate. Unfortunately, Chris [Judd] couldn't make it, he had an important show to watch on TV.

I came home, an hour later, to find my little superstar, the Carlton skipper, lying next to the front window. He was covered in blood and there was a knive in his body. I was too late. He was gone; dead. Oh, Chris, I shall avenge your death. And avenge it I shall.

Will she catch the killer? Only one way to find out - wait for the next installment of Rebecca Twigley Diaries.

No comments: